Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 2: Loading Phase, Getting Ready for HCG Weight Loss


So this is day number 2 of my hCG diet journey.  Today is my second loading day where you eat to capacity.  So I am pretty full again and had quite a bit to eat today.  I would recommend starting the diet on the weekend, unfortunately I started on a Thursday and it’s been hard going to work and feeling this full all day.  

I started the drops yesterday and will continue them every day moving forward.  They are not too bad.  I am doing 15 to 20 drops a three times a day; 20 minutes before I eat and then I don’t eat for at least 20 minutes.   The taste is not too bad. It tastes kind of funny, but it's nothing you can’t deal with.  Today has been kind of a busy day, getting ready for the next phase where I only eat 500 calories.  I did my grocery shopping for the week and have been doing some reading from the e-book, Pounds and Inches, by Dr.Simeons.  It talks about injections, but I am doing the drops (because of my aversion to needles!)  So, today has been busy, but because I have been preparing, it should be easier moving forward.  

Everyone I have talked to has said the more time and effort you put into the two loading days, the more you eat, the greater the caloric intake the better, because it takes your body some time to adjust to the hCG drops and the 500 calorie limit.   So I have been preparing my meals by shopping for my fruits, vegetables and meat as well as getting new Tupperware so I can prepare my meals ahead of time.  I work 40 hours a week, so I want to make the diet as easy as possible by being prepared.   I am excited to start tomorrow, because I have been so full and tired of eating all the time.  I have had tons of sweets, chocolate milk, and a lot of sugar.  It’s been fun, but it will be exciting to start eating healthier and start losing the weight!

A couple of you have asked where I got my hCG drops from, I purchased some based on my friend’s recommendation from Fat Loss Basics and went with their 4 ounce package, because it was fairly cheap and will help me drop my target 25 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment