Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 17: Continued Weight Loss Success with hCG Drops

I wrapped up day 17 and am doing really well!  I got on the scale I weighed a 133.2 so I lost 0.4 lbs. so another half pound down. So total I have lost 15.8 lbs almost 16 lbs so it's really exciting and loving it.

One thing I wanna talk about now is I'm finding that it's kinda a little bit harder to fully eat my full meals as I progress on the hCG drops program. Like at lunch time I'm not having my mid-morning fruit anymore. I'm doing really well with you know just having tea in the afternoon in that early morning and making it till lunch. So by the time lunch comes around I am just eating my meat, and my veggie, and my fruit and my toast or bread. So it's sometimes it’s really hard to get it all down same with dinner. So that really surprising me because I never thought I would say that. So that's really interesting thing that I wanted to share with you guys.

I've had a lot of bad sugar cravings lately just that people were bringing in a lot of sweets and goodies and just like “Oh don't do it. It's not worth it. Keep going, you're almost there.” I mean I only have 9 days and I cannot believe it and I will be completely done with the diet that's even including the 3 days of the no drops but still maintaining the 500 calories and then from there, you know, we'll go on to the no sugar and now start just so you can have as much of you as you want of the other items so that will be really interesting to kinda get back to some cooking and in those things.

So one thing that I experience tonight is definitely when you go to the grocery stores, make sure you have a plan.  Make sure you have a good list so you know exactly what you're getting. Try to get away with those hard candy, you know, aisles and for me the cereal aisle. I love cereal and you think I was a four year old but I love cereals so I got to steer clear of that aisle for another 9 days. So, again, it's just, you know, create that path form of success. Make it easy on yourself, you've come this far. Don't drop out now! We can do it! We're still losing great weight so let's just keep on that journey just keep planning for success and making it easy on yourself.  I guess the thing that keeps pushing me forward is that I am losing so much weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment