Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 16: Continued success with hCG Drops Diet

So I am finishing up day 16 of my hCG diet program. I started this morning weighing myself at 133.6 lbs so I lost 0.8 lbs so I'm at a total of 15.4 lbs so just slightly now behind my daily number of, you know, 16 pounds in 16 days but that's fine I felt great with the 15 and a half pounds that I've lost.

This morning again I did my little, getting my blood flowing exercise. I did like 10-15 minutes stairs. We have a set of like 16 stairs in the house so I did that just listened to like 3 or 4 songs and then okay I'm done. And then again I did my 100 crunches so this morning I decided no Stevia in my tea like I had tea yesterday and it seemed like that really worked. I mean after I had lunch I was able to go, wait till dinner. I wasn't starving even before lunch so I really think the Stevia maybe I had too much,  just because I had like 3 or 4 cups of tea yesterday, so maybe I should exercise some moderation in my diet.

Today for lunch, actually I had scrambled eggs so I did one full egg and then I egg white and then I did my one tablespoon of milk that you allotted. We'll see if that affects my weight. I know last time I did at dinner and I did an over easy egg, for me an over easy egg with the one egg white so I'm hoping that I'm having at lunch and scrambling it will be a lot better. I didn't really have any other choices because all my meats was frozen, both my steaks and chicken. So hopefully that will be okay. And also today I didn't have any bread with my lunch. I didn't have my celery delight bread nor did I have my Melba toast for dinner because what I decided was that I wanted to substitute both of those for another slice of banana bread. So it's not out of my house yet so I'm still very tempted and it's ridiculous how much I am thinking about it! So I had another small slice of banana bread today. Again it was amazing, so I'm taking it up to my parents right now. So hopefully it will be gone and away, out of my temptation and out of my sight so we can get back on track with no banana bread.

Other than that things are really well today, I was really always happy with not being starving again like I was yesterday so again if you wanna talk if you are starving or need some support, just type me a message and we can help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment