Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 15 of my hCG Drops Diet Experiment

So today I am wrapping up 15 days of being on the hCG diet drops protocol. So this morning when I weighed myself I weighed a 134.2 lbs. So I lost 1.2 lbs which is extremely exciting! So the total I've lost 14.8 lbs so I just can't believe that I'm still on track for about a pound a day which is just so exciting. So one thing I forgot to mention yesterday that I wanted to mention right of the bat is I kinda started doing a little exercise plan. I mean I guess it's not really a serious exercise program, but get my blood flowing, my muscles moving again.

So in the morning I'm doing about one and fifty crunches, just take a break in the middle and then I go for like a 10-15 minute walk. I just walk around the block kinda get the blood flowing, you know, get things up and going again, just wanted to mentioned that so I did that yesterday and again today. So it goes really good just because I can see that I'm losing weight, I just wanna start firming up now but I know I don't wanna be starving so I'm not going overboard at all. I have read that if you do want to exercise more you need to increase your calories accordingly.

So I had cottage cheese again for lunch today, I normally love cottage cheese but now it’s the no fat and it totally taste differently than a 1% cottage cheese, but it’s still really good. So still doing that and drinking tons of tea today just because Stevia makes taste so much better in addition to the fact that it's freezing here!

One thing I ran across today is I was really hungry about three hours after lunch and I because really angry and was grumpy. So I ended up having an extra piece of the celery delight bread in between lunch and dinner just because I was so hungry and I couldn't even take it anymore. So I still had a regular dinner so included with my Melba toast and fruits and vegetable and the meat so didn't change that. But I'm just can’t believe how hungry I was. So tomorrow I'm gonna go without Stevia and see if that helps. I know sugar can really increase your appetite so we'll see if that's, what if even know it, on the original protocol when I said you can have as much as you want just because it's been so long since I had sugar maybe that's kind of what happened today.

So things are going well, hope things are going good for you, let's stay strong, let's keep working on this pound a day and we'll get down to our goal way, I am excited to see if I can make it 30 days and lose 30 pounds! Oh, and a few of you have asked which bathroom scale I am using to weigh myself.  I picked it up on Amazon (Like most things I buy!) it's a Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale.  

Please send me your emails and thoughts by commenting on my posts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment