Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 14: Two Steps Forward and One Back!

Today I am at day 14 of the hCG drops program. So I’m a little over half way then, an exciting thing to say. This morning when I weighed myself, I weighed 135.4. So I lost another almost half pound, .4 lbs. My total is 13.6 lbs now. I can’t believe the way it keeps going. I keep thinking “Alright, we’re going to have a wall. We’re going to stay one wait couple of days and then not go anywhere but we just keep dropping the pound.” It’s really exciting.

This morning, I actually didn’t have any fruit at all. I just got up and got busy and just doing things and didn’t even think about it. I was actually making banana bread this morning because our bananas were bad and I wasn’t going to just throw them away even when I’m on a diet. I figured that my husband can have the bread and we’ll take it to his family or something. The rest of it I made that this morning, and then for lunch I actually had no fat cottage cheese. I had 3.5 ounces. I have a scale and I weigh it on a measuring cup and know how much cup ways and everything. It’s a little over half a cup but just under three quarters of a cup, we’ll see if that affects my weight lost at all. I know there’s another diet out there that has that on there and I know that cottage cheese is a good source of protein. I just want to try it out, and I was sick of chicken and steak and shrimps. 

So we tried something new, and then unfortunately after lunch I didn’t have a fruit but I had a small slice of banana bread. I know, I held off for like 3 – 4 hours but it was just sitting there, and I cut myself off a piece and ate it, and it was the most amazing thing ever! We’ll see how that affects my weight lost as well. So many factors today, we won’t really know exactly what affected my weight lost if it does go south tomorrow morning. We’ll get to follow up on that one. 

Just a little side note, today I finally relieved my intestines or my stomach or whatever you want to call it. No need to worry about constipation, I think it’s just that what happens, I mean we’re eating so little and it’s a concentrated amount that our body is processing so well, it’s foods that are easily broken down. So don’t worry about it, things will get back to normal.

This afternoon, after I had my lunch, you know I’m really sick of just plain tea, so I went out and found some Stevia to put in my drink. And I didn’t try it until this evening after dinner and everything and it was amazing. So if you’ve been having tea without any sweetener, oh my gosh, go get some right now, I actually brought a pocket with me, it’s called only sweet, naturally sweet Stevia.  This stuff is amazing!  Again you can pick it up at Amazon or most grocery stores. I wish I had purchased it before the diet started.  I mean it make that tea so flavorful and sweet and yummy. I definitely recommend it, I can’t believe I’ve gone 14 days now without it.

Another thing for dinner tonight is that I actually included green beans and a pear as my fruit, that’s also on another diet that I’ve seen. We’ll see again what’s with this adjustments kind of how affects my weight lost, just kind of getting tired of the same thing over and over. And if it goes negatively, then we’ll go back to normal food on the original protocol.  

We'll see what kind of effect my diet has had on my weight tomorrow.  It is getting difficult to stay good, but I know we only have a couple of weeks left and I am losing so much weight that it is really worth the sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment