Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 19: Success with my hCG Diet Recipes

Today I wrap up number 19 of my HCG drops program. This morning when I got on the scale I weighed 133.2. So back down to the weight where I started when I use the lotion so I lost 0.2 lbs. So I’m down to 15.8; so kind of getting close to the sixteen.  I wanted to reach twenty but hopefully I can still get there. I got about seven days left now a week.

So this morning I actually have a great story to tell. I had this pants this dress pants that I bought quite a while ago and, when I bought them they were kind of snug. You know and easily got tighter and tighter so I eventually just stopped wearing them because they have the side pockets and so it bulge it look terrible. They’re really high kind of empire waist pants dress pants and I put them on this morning and I thought to myself you know what let’s try it lets see if they fit.  And they totally fit. I mean there was even space. It was baggy so they weren’t tight. It was the best feeling ever! So even though I haven’t hit the 20 pound mark, I am so happy with the way that I’ve lost. It felt so good to be able to put those pants on and be like, “Oh they fit perfectly and they look great and they feel good”. I don’t feel like the buttons are gonna burst at any moment so it was really good to put those on this morning.

For lunch I had cottage cheese again and then just your regular fruits and veggies. That went really well and I always love the cottage cheese.

Tonight I actually went to the grocery store and got some white fish so that includes tilapia and cod.  I did I little bit of research on that; do kind of figure out what it was. And when I tried that over the next couple of days, see how that goes. The butcher was telling me you know try baking it in thin foils squeeze some lemon over it, give it some good like a lemon pepper seasoning or whatever your favorite seasoning is and cook it on 350 for about 10-15 minutes. But definitely no longer than 15 she said. So, we’ll see how that goes, I’m kind of excited to try it. I've also been using some hCG recipes from this Youtube channel that have worked well too.

I love fish but I’ve only ever had that you know smoldered in dressing and seasoning and oils and so you know like sautéed. So we’ll see how this goes. I’ve been excited for it. Other than that you know I’m hoping for good weight loss tomorrow morning since I was really careful on my diet today;  didn’t cheat anything. Made sure I got all of my water down, you know before tonight before I made the video so that I’m not just chugging it in the last minute before I go to bed. 

Looking forward to some real success tomorrow!  Keep on sending me your great questions and your awesome support.  You have been the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment