Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 20: An hCG Plateau?

I've made it through day 20 of my hCG diet drops program. And so this morning when I weighed myself, I weighed a hundred and thirty three point two. So the exact same weight as yesterday so no weight loss. But I’m still at the total of 15.8 so I guess no weight loss is better than a gain so we’ll look it on the positive side of that.

So I’m just a little disappointed I guess I just  don’t understand that why all of a sudden I've plateaued. It's been about five days since I've moved down in weight. Maybe now just been kind of fluctuating here; and between like 133.4 and 133.2. So, a little frustrating with that but I guess not too bad.

One big thing is I'm drinking all of my water and making sure I'm evenly drinking it throughout the day not just drowning it at night before I go to bed; to make sure you get on the full 2 liters.  So, we’ll have to see how it goes tomorrow when I weigh myself.  Maybe I need to increase my water to 3 liters a day.

This evening for dinner I had the Tilapia and it was excellent. I actually used lemon pepper seasoning, garlic powder and then half of lemon juice, the juice of half a lemon. It was really good. I just baked it and wrapped it in foil, you know kind of creating a little boat for it and kind of covered it to bake at 350 for 10 minutes and after that it was tender it was just flunky and falling apart so it was actually really great.

So, I'll keep trying that, you know keep the chicken in there. I'm actually getting, trying cut out steak completely for these last couple of days. Just been reading, that sometimes steak can help you add weight or keep you stagnant.  I've also read that dropping everything but steak sometimes helps too!  We might try both ways if my steak avoidance technique doesn't work. 

Tomorrow if I don't lose any weight I'm actually gonna do the "Apple day".  It was recommended in the original protocol so all you eat are six apples from lunch to lunch and you only drink water to quench your thirst. You don't try and get the full 2 liters anymore or anything like that so we'll see if that helps. 

I know a lot of people say when they’re plateauing, then they do that apple day and it really helps; kind of breakthrough and keep going. So, I mean since I only have like 7 days left I wanna loose those last couple of pounds, so I can put up with things for a few more days.   

No comments:

Post a Comment