Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 21: hCG Diet Breakthrough


So today I completed my 21st day on the HCG diet program.  Three weeks down and just a couple of days to go! So this morning let me weigh myself. I weighed 132 and no ounces. So I lost a whopping 1.2 pounds in just a day! I'm way excited for that.

It was so good to get on that scale this morning and see that number. So now I've lost a total of 17 lbs which it feels so great just continuing to see excellent results and I'm loving it. So things are going well I was feeling really good today. So I did my work out again. So I did you know walked around the block for about twenty, thirty minutes a few even that and then I also did some crunches and leg lifts. I added the leg lifts to start getting some toning going in my legs. So hopefully that will help for now; get some good weight loss tomorrow.

Tonight for dinner I actually went to the store and bought some fresh salsa that had less than one gram of sugar per serving. And because the protocol does say you can have salsa that is what I tried for dinner tonight with my chicken.  The ingredients in the salsa looked great and is approved by Dr. Simeon and  is on his approved hCG diet list.

So that was excellent. I put that on my chicken and I used my Melba toast a kind of like chips. So it was really good hopefully it won't affect my weight loss. I probably had a little too much just because I also had creamed the regular serving of cream beans with it, so we'll just see how that goes.

But one of the things that I wanted to talk about today was I did read in the protocol tonight that you can have eggs. That they do sometimes substitute eggs for some meat. And what I read on the original protocol was, if you do one egg one whole egg then you must add three additional egg whites! So I've never done that ratio before. So let me try that tomorrow for lunch.

If I experience a decent amount of weight loss tomorrow, I'll do hard boiled eggs for lunch and then the regular fruits and veggies. After watching how that goes, hope things are going well for you and if you need any help or want to talk, just reach out to me with the comment tool below!

No comments:

Post a Comment