Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 4 of the HCG Diet

Today is day four of my hCG diet.  It’s day number two of the 500 calories.  The first two days were the loading day.  When I woke up this morning I weighed 141 pounds, so I have lost an additional 3 pounds or 8 pounds since beginning.  I love the progress so far!  I am just waiting for it to slow down a little bit. I’ve been told the first few days are really good for weight loss, and then you slow down to about a pound a day.  I am loving the weight loss right now!

So today was a little bit harder than yesterday.  I found that this morning I was a little hungrier between breakfast and lunch.  So I spoke with a friend who did the diet before, using the hCG drops.   He told me that he and his wife took their lunch fruit and used it as a smoothie for breakfast.  If you remember on the original hCG protocol you are allowed one tablespoon of milk every day.  So they took the fruit, the milk, and combined it with ice and water and made it into a smoothie.  You can have as much ice and water as you like.   I’ll give that a try tomorrow morning and let you know how it goes tomorrow and let you know if it’s caused in fluctuation in weight loss. 

So far, things are going well.  I am working about ten hours a day.  So the days are long and it gets hard.  I did notice that as I drank my water, I felt better. So I would recommend drinking as much water as possible.  I’ve had a more difficult time getting all the water down that I am supposed to (I have two glasses to go today!)  So I will try moving forward to get more of my water in throughout the day.   If you have questions, suggestions, or comments just comment below and I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment