Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 10; Proper planning for hCG meals

So today wraps up the 10th day on the hCG Diet protocol. This morning when I weighed myself I weighed 137 lbs, and no ounces, so I lost .2 lbs. So I’ve now lost a total of 12 lbs even from 149 to 137, so that’s really exciting. I love that number that I’m above the 10 pound mark, so that’s really nice. I’m still doing my smoothie mid-morning and that’s working out really well. I really love using half a fruit of each serving so you know like half of an apple and half of strawberries. It definitely gives it a lot more flavor. So today I did much better on my water, so I’m hoping for a big improvement on the weight loss because I did the full 2 liters and then some definitely giving back on schedule with that. There is definitely an advantage to getting plenty of water. 

Tonight, I haven’t prepared myself very well to set myself up for this coming week. So it’s 11pm, haven’t started my meals or getting ready for my meals for tomorrow. Luckily for my husband I have been a light eater lately, so I left him plenty of other food to eat. I’m definitely going to set myself up for success, starting tomorrow I’m going to plan for at least 2 to 3  meals out in advance, so that I can make it easy on myself and not feel like I’m feeling tonight completely overwhelmed and having to be 11pm at night. So I’m going to let you know how that goes, things are going well, still feeling good with the help of the hCG drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment