Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 9: hCG Diet Program

Today wraps up the 9th day of the hCG drops diet. This morning when I woke up I weighed a 137.2 so I lost 0.4 lbs so that makes a total of 11.8. So again, not the number that I’m hoping for but still in the right direction.

This morning I’m actually trying, or I tried doing a smoothie again, but I did it on my half strawberries and half an apple with the one tablespoon of milk that you’re allotted. And that actually worked a lot better than the original smoothie of just strawberries. So it’s seems like mixing the 2 fruits together using half and half of each seems to really work. 

So tonight for dinner I had sautéed shrimp which was really good and of course instead of using oil and anything like that, I just used water and seasonings. Just sautéed them there and that's about it, so pan frying them went really well. I haven’t been doing so well with my water for the last two days so we’ll have to see if that affects my weight loss which I kind of thinking it is since I haven’t been losing very big number over the last 2 days. So I’ll keep you updated on that. I’ve only been doing about one liter and maybe a fourth, maybe a half on the good days so I’ll definitely do better on the weekends. It’s much harder to be right on top of your water and it’s a lot harder for eating as well because everyone around you is eating all those sugars and sweets. Definitely temptation but still holding it strong. Haven’t cracked ye or cheated or anything like that. So still going good for the ninth day.

So yeah, just wanted to make sure that you’re still doing well and one thing that I have noticed is actually I’m getting up later with the weekends and wondering if that’s affecting my weight loss at all as well since everything pushed back to be later in the day. You know since I’m getting up later. So we’ll see if the work week comes back around if things kind of straightened out if I start to lose half a pound or a pound a day again. 

I've had some good notes from you guys out there so, keep it up!  Let's do this together, I am so excited to drop this weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment