Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 8: A week into the hCG Drops Diet


So today is Day number 8 of the hCG Drops Diet. So this morning when I weighed myself I was at  137.6 so I lost 0.2 lbs. Not the greatest, not the number I was hoping for, the one pound, but still definitely in the right direction of what I’m looking for. I wonder if it was that extra piece of fruit I had yesterday. So far I’ve lost 11.4 lbs in the 8 days so that’s the number I’m really happy with. Still loving putting on those jeans morning and not having to fight with those buttons. So it’s definitely a good feeling. 

I’m still having my fruit in the mid-morning for my snack. That’s definitely helping me feel a lot better. I was having stomach kind of problems in the first but that’s definitely help that go away as well as drinking all my water. 

So a new kind of enlightening thing that I had today, I actually got a lobster tail for dinner. It’s the first time I ever cooked lobster myself. It’s typically something like, “Oh, that’s something you get from a restaurant, or if you live near the coast. That’s something on your menu every week.” But living in the middle of the United States... you just don't cook lobster that often. So it was very interesting, it was actually wonderful. I just baked it at 350F for 15-20 minutes with some lemon juice and some garlic powder and it turned out really great. Also had some steamed asparagus with that as well since you can’t have it with butter, and if you put a little lemon juice on that, fabulous. It really brings in some great flavor.

So I definitely found the grocery shopping…you really have to be thinking about what you’re buying, how it’s going to fill you up, how you’re going to cook it. So I’m definitely figured out a better way of cooking, an easier way of cooking. So it’s really interesting. So I hope I will be able to take what I’ve learned from this diet and continue to use that when I go grocery shopping afterwards when I go through the maintenance period and all of that. So it’s definitely an exciting period of time for everything that I’m learning 

Other than that, things are still going very well, still working on my water. Definitely hard getting all those two liters down. But again, things are going well so I hope you are doing great too! Stay on this journey. We’ll work on it together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment