Wednesday, November 2, 2011

hCG Drops Diet: Day 7


So here we are on day number seven of the hCG drops. So this morning when I weighed myself, I weighed a 137.8 so I dropped a pound from yesterday, so a total overall, I’ve lost 11.2 lbs but even better than that was this morning when I went to put on my jeans. There was no muffin top, no love handle bulge from the back from my pants pushing them on too tight, I didn’t have to fight or force the button to get buttoned up. So that’s even a better, a better feeling than the 11.2 lbs. So I’m really motivated, this is working really well. I can’t believe the results I’m getting!

So I’m still doing my lunch fruit for my mid-morning snack. That seems to be working really well, just keeping that hunger away till I can get some real substantial food for lunch with my meat. I actually switched my Sarah Lee Delight bread from dinner time to lunch. I thought that might be a little bit better so I’ll have more time to process the calories in the bread and all of that. So that was really good for lunch. I really like that extra boost for lunchtime to help me get till dinner. 

Tonight I accidentally had two fruits for dinner. (Yeah, isn't this sad!) I had an apple. I’ve been shopping all day with my mother and had an apple. You know I brought it along the way because I knew I’d get hungry. And about an hour later I got home and got dinner already and didn’t even think about it because I already had it all prepared and had another fruit so we’ll see if that affects my weight loss (hopefully, not). Anyway it was definitely enjoyable to have that second thing of fruit, I didn’t even think about it. 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment