Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 12: Feeling Great with hCG Drops

I can't believe it, but I am done with the 12th day of the hCG diet program. This morning when I got on the scale, I weighed 137.2. I actually gained .6 lbs or half a pound. But I still lost a total of 11.8, so that’s good, that’s still a good solid number. Apparently my body didn’t like having those eggs for dinner last night or at least my weight lost didn’t, but it made me feel better, so I guess that’s my justification for now otherwise with the way I was feeling, I might have dropped off the diet. 

Today was a much better day, I felt much better. I was able to have my smoothie in the morning, having prepared a couple days ago making my life a lot easier. That’s one of the biggest things I would say to help make sure your successful. I know I say it a lot but prepare your meals in advance. Make sure that when you get home for dinner you’re not digging to the fridge trying to figure out what you’re going to eat because I can tell you it’s so easy to say, "oh forget it, I’ll just have this instead." After you’ve gone 5 ½ - 6 hours from lunch, you want to make sure that you have something there ready to go when you get home from work so you can start eating.

Again, just take your drops before you leave work, 30 minutes before you leave, that way you are ready to go, as soon as you get home. Another thing I have noticed with my hCG drops is that they help curb my hunger throughout the day, especially right before I go home to each, which is so important.  Hopefully tomorrow it will be a good day at least I haven’t change or altered anything on the diet and stop right to the routine today. I’m hoping for a good number today to help kind of make up for a good number tomorrow to help make up for today. I hope things are going well, stay strong; we’ll get through this journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment